Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Will a topical Standard ATX power supply part give a hand solve my primary drive not found error?

I own a Dell Dimension 2400 desktop. I don't know what I can do to fix this problem. I've rebooted, checked cables, run Diagnostics disk, all come back fine. But still, within is this problem.

Will a topical Standard ATX power supply part give a hand solve my primary drive not found error?

I would try the hard drive within another computer or another drive in your computer using impossible to tell apart ribbon cable. If your drive in another PC works, it's something next to the board. If the other drive in your PC (using the untested cable) doesn't work you may want to check the ribbon cable connections, or even try another ribbon cable.
Power supply is one thing.

Getting primary drive not found is another.



The drive could be fruitless or going bad.
No it will not solve the problem. Probably a bleak hard drive


No comments:

Post a Comment