Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why won't my computer jump into sleep mode?

My computer won't complete sleep mode. It will shut down the video and take home my monitor turn black, but the computer won't sleep. It attempts to, but then turns itself posterior on. I've installed new drivers for my video card (nVidia GF8800 GTS 640MB) and mother board (ASUS P5N-E 650i SLI). I'm not sure what could be the problem. Thank you for index and for your help.

Why won't my computer jump into sleep mode?

Find My Computer, right click and hit Properties: hardware: Device Manager.



hit the plus sign (+) by Network Adapters and double click on yours.



Either click on Advanced or Power Manegement and variety sure allow this device to bring this computer out of standby is unchecked.
Cause it's depressed and it likes to excess all it's time drinking and staring at you. Do I draw from 10 points ?
I think you should try reinstalling your old/default drivers or check the properties of your desktop.Hope this works !

share hotel rental fee

No comments:

Post a Comment