Friday, September 17, 2010

Why did installing the software for a Microsoft mouse disable the software for my Microsoft baby grand?

Decided to replace my four-year-old Microsoft corded optical mouse near a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 wireless mouse. When I installed the new software, I found that my MS Digital Media Pro the ivories was no longer access its installed software. The keyboard software next to its settings was still planned in Programs and surrounded by the Control Panel. I uninstalled/reinstalled that software and the new mouse software but same problem. I did a system restore and started from gash...same problem. The new mouse software have required me to completely uninstall the old mouse software, so After doing an even closer system restore, I reinstalled the old mouse software, and presto, I could use adjectives the functions of the keyboard and modern mouse except horizontal scrolling, which I can live with. Any accepted wisdom? Thanks.

Why did installing the software for a Microsoft mouse disable the software for my Microsoft baby grand?

1. Uninstall all the Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard software. (note any special hotkey remaps you want to set up)



2. Go to http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mousea... and download the software for any Desktop Set (it's adjectives the same) so you get both mouse and grand piano SW in one install.



3. Install and select your actual products during setup or ater near the Control Panel for mouse and for keyboard.



--N

The answers post by the user, for information simply, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment