Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why is my computer not reading discs?

My computer have just stopped reading any type of cd/floppy disk. When I put a disc in I can hear it running but nought is appearing on the computer. I have checked the Device Manager and adjectives of the DVD/CD-ROM Drives have a pallid exclamation mark beside it, I clicked Update Driver but it is wanting me to insert an installation compact disc and I don't think I hold one! I bought a PC cleaner disc thing.. will it work or do I want to do something else?! HELP

Why is my computer not reading discs?

Your problem is not that of CD cleaner, you call for a drive. What you can do is to go the website of the brand your compact disc is, you should be able to find the driver within. Download it and you can instal it.



However, if you don't know the brand name of your compact disc you can use Intel driver or Microsoft drive option that is to say in the detail on your device manager that you hold gone to, but in this travel case instead of choosing the search and instal odds you must select the option that you want. In certainty in some cases you can only just instal the generic option for the disc driver.



But if all these does not work, I believe we should whip a good look at your Operating System. Sometimes if some uncomplicated platform for the board are not installed, you can have problems approaching this. So you should look for your mohterboard driver CD and install the motherboard drviers. I am sure that will pocket care of your problem.



Good luck

The answers post by the user, for information solely, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



private rental homes

No comments:

Post a Comment