Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Will games work on my graphics card? Easy 10 points?

Will any of the following games work on my symbolic card:

Fable, Lost Planet, and Titan Quest



My graphic card is a NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150

Will games work on my graphics card? Easy 10 points?

Possibly. It is a geforce 6 series. I doubt lost planet will work, although myth and titan quest might.

Go to this site : http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ref...



Run the test for respectively game. They will transmit you if you can run it, and at what level can you run it. Good luck :]
should but u will probably hold to run them in lower resolution and point settings ...
dude look at games tech requirement, and look at Nvidia tech specification <visit Nvidia network site> and compare.
Yes
Defo it will that is an top of the capacity



Contact me as i am an IT admin
Yes, here is what to look for in games

DirectX 9



If you see a GAME that requires DirectX 10, it might not work.



Good luck and Happy Computing!
The 6150 is DirectX 9.0c compatible. All the games you mentioned required DirectX 9.



Each of the games can be turned down surrounded by video quality.



While technically respectively will work, I doubt you will be happy next to the performance of Lost Planet. I mull over the other two games will be fine.
People really need to know more almost the particulars of the card contained by question in the past answering. Will the games work, well if by work you plan run at all, the answer is I don`t know. If by work you mean run and own halfway clothed performance, the answer is unquestionably not. At best you will have to set them to the lowest settings, and even afterwards you may still experience lag.

pet friendly rentalss

No comments:

Post a Comment