Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my workstation doesn't administer my monitor any doll?

the video card is integrated on the motherboard, and not long pcu fan, and power supply broke down and own been replace, i also put 2 Gb memory knock against, but even with the other memory it doesnt dispatch any image to the monitor. Is the motherboard broken. should i buy a untried video card? How can i just fix it?. thank for any abet...

Why does my workstation doesn't administer my monitor any doll?

The CPU may have overheated, and be damaged. If start the computer and nought appears on your monitor, it is probably your CPU.
Sometimes a simple answer is the best. Check to see if your monitor is actually hooked up correctly (correct cable in correct holes!) Check your monitor is functioning next to a second pc if you can. My friend lately put her cables put a bet on in wrong path. So silly but easy to do. Perhaps the montior is defective.


No comments:

Post a Comment