Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why isn't my volume displaying on my monitor anymore?

Before, when I used the built-in upright keys to correct the volume or open the disc drive, blue letters would appear on the lower moved out hand corner of my moniter (saying Volume: 49 or Open Drive, etc) but very soon when I press those buttons, the volume still changes and the cd drive still open but nothing shows up on the monitor! Even though it's a minor problem, it's still driving me crazy! Can anyone help out me and tell me how to fix this problem? Thanks.

Why isn't my volume displaying on my monitor anymore?

Something probably happen to the program settings for the program which allows you to change the volume settings from the the ivories.

If there's an icon for that program within the bottom right corner of the screen (you might own to click an < arrow button to display all the icons), afterwards try right-clicking it and see if it pops up a menu where you can coppers the program settings.

If there's no icon, consequently click the Start button and look through the menus to see if there is a nouns volume program that was installed on your computer.

The answers post by the user, for information one and only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment