Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why isn't my computer picking up my cd/dvd drives?

My drives adjectives of a sudden stopped working. I uninstalled, reinstalled but still no success. I removed those drives consequently inserted new drives onto tower and those, the system would not pick them up when i tried to install them as latest hardware. I inserted the original drives onto the tower, however those it would still not read them when i tried to make the addition of them as new hardware. what can i do, please assistance!

Why isn't my computer picking up my cd/dvd drives?

delete your upper and lower filters, reboot.



Locate the UpperFilters convenience under the following push button in the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Curr...



Locate the LowerFilters effectiveness under equal key surrounded by the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Curr...



NOTE: After you remove the Upperfilters value and the Lowerfilters good point, if you notice lost functionality surrounded by a particular program, such as compact disc recording software, you may want to reinstall that software. If the problem recurs, consult near the software vendor for assistance.
Your IDE cable may hold gone bad you can merely purchase one at http://www.geeks.com , If that is not the cure to your computer problem than your motherboard have given out and you have to buy a topical motherboard and probably all up to date components.


No comments:

Post a Comment