Friday, September 17, 2010

Why can't I receive my microphone to work on my computer?

The playback controls for the microphone is NOT muted. I hold the Sound Blaster Live! 24 bit. It has this buzzing nouns but when I go to the nouns recorder, nothing picks up.



I own a desktop mic. And yeaah. I'm not shure what is a soundcard.



I'm getting REALLY frustrated..can someone help me..?

Why can't I receive my microphone to work on my computer?

Hmmm, sounds resembling you might have your microphone plugged into the wrong port. There should be 3 ports for nouns plug-ins on your computer. One is for your speakers/headphones (if you are already getting sound from your computer, later that's ok, leave that one alone).



The other two are for a microphone and a nouns line contained by connection. They are NOT interchangeable. If the microphone is making the computer buzz slightly a bit, try unplugging the mic, then plugging it fund into the same port (a little more firmly than usual... sometimes unpromising connections can cause buzzzz). Test your mic, still geting buzz? Then try unplugging mic and plugging into the other nouns port. Test mic again. If still buzzing, maybe turn mic down (to around 1/2 in volume control). If still buzzing, feasible a bad mic. Try another mic. Eventually you'll bring a good nouns and then everything will work.
This other works.

All you have to do is utter this into the mic, mic check 2,1,2, testing, conducting tests, 2, 1.

Works 60% of the time, all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment