Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why won't my external dvd drive work?

I enjoy an external dvd drive that I have be using for over a year now. All of a sudden a couple days ago, it stopped working. It won't even show up below my computer as a device on the computer. I use the add hardware program and it shows that no devices are found. I own tripled check the connection contained by case I pulled it out some how and to be precise not the case. I tried to step to the website itself and download latest driver and it say the device for the drives is not found on my PC. I have also run a virus and spyware check, and nothing again. I am markedly anal about my PC so I know a virus or spyware would not be on it. Could it be that the point just died on me, if to be precise the case shouldn't it still show up lower than devices and just not work? Any sustain is appreciated.

Why won't my external dvd drive work?

Does it open and close, and if you hold uninstalled any programs, windows might enjoy activated its super diabolical plan and is blocking the drive.



You can try to expurgate the registry find the key below --its adjectives one path broke it up to stop yahoo from truncating it-- and delete the Upperfilters and Lowerfilters



HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Curr

entControlSet\Control\Class\{4

D36E965-E325 -11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}



If the above substandard its likely it in recent times died. Most, if not adjectives, hardware does not show anywhere in BIOS or the OS when it dies.



DVD drives contained by general are pretty cheap. Most expected you can pop the old one out and replace it, lacking a whole current enclosure.

The answers post by the user, for information solely, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment