Friday, September 17, 2010

Why can't I copy or move files to my CD-rom?

Two weeks ago I could! did I dowload a window update that prevents this or something? My CD-rom players has not changed and neither have this particular cd I want to distribute the file to.

Thanks

Why can't I copy or move files to my CD-rom?

If you own already writen to the CD once afterwards you may not be able to do it a second time, you will inevitability to change the disc to a new blank one. It depends how the software you are using is setup, you can set most software not to 'close the CD' after you own writen to it, this enables you to write to it again and again until full or closed.

The answers post by the user, for information merely, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



robin summer rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment