Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why is my jumpdrive acting close to?

I hold a Lexar JumpDrive with 128MB. Everytime i plug it within my Laptop with xp it say Unkown and something error. It will not read. Then when I can go into the drive. I try to accumulate all my facts onto my laptop. The drive stops and produces an unkown error. I can get within it sometimes but only for a second.



Is nearby anyway I can get any notes off of it will it get currupt? Like when you try to recover a unyielding drive?

Why is my jumpdrive acting close to?

If it was working up to that time but you can not access it anymore, you may be out of luck. See if it will work on another PC.



If it never worked correctly with this laptop, label sure you have adjectives the Windows updates and the proper drivers for the jump drive. Also, put together sure the jump drive and the laptop USB speeds are compatible. If the hurdle drive is 2.0 and the laptop isn't, you will have troubles.



You can try to run a scan on the drive, but if Windows is recounting you there is a problem when you plug it contained by, it may not work.



Good luck.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment