Friday, September 17, 2010

Why aren't my speakers working?

My speakers suddenly work at times... Say for example, it works for like an entire sunshine, but then they merely stop working and it randomly works perchance another day or two...



I tried unpluging everything, it's within the right outlet, the powers working with other things surrounded by the same spot, the powers turning on and everything, though it's unnatural that it's mysteriously wanting to work when it wants too, lol. The sounds up nd everything, I tested it on a hundred things, I've rebooted my computer 1000 times... I simply don't get it.



These are some black dell speakers, I'm too indolent to find out which. Oh also when I go to the nouns config thing on the comp. Its adjectives gray, like you can't progress anything, as if it wasn't connected at all. I don't receive it. I works on my other computer! So there's nothing wrong beside the speakers!



Any help would be appreciated, Thank You!



If it works you'll achieve best answer, gettign you an extra 10 points! W00t!



Thanks! :D

Why aren't my speakers working?

Reinstall the audio drivers for your computer.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment