Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my speaker sort static crash ?

My computer speaker make noise at dark and its very annoying. I hold to adjust the volume to stop it. It has be happening for several days. I want to know why it make noise because it wake me up...

Why does my speaker sort static crash ?

The magnets collect dust and cause static reverberation. The wire connections could be loose too. Clean the dust past its sell-by date the magnets and diaphrams(carefully) and check all connections to the speakers.
most promising a chip failure..the product of pricepoint production..chk your warrenty, you might be covered
Check maybe your microphone is on and is close t o your speaker it also happen a lot contained by laptops just muste your mic from the volume control on the system tray or from the control panel it should solve it
Open the volume control, and check the mute, for microphone and linein.


No comments:

Post a Comment