Friday, September 17, 2010

Why doesn't my baby grand work right on YAHOO IM and E-Mail? It works OK on other programs.?

The the ivories skips letters although I know I've pressed the right knob.

Why doesn't my baby grand work right on YAHOO IM and E-Mail? It works OK on other programs.?

Your keyboard might be dirty and when you hit the key does not touch the board properly, why don’t you try to clean it using one of dust spray, it might works, hope you did not drop any juice on it, otherwise you have to replace the grand piano.
Mine does the same entry, I thought there be something wrong with my laptop. I'm interested within knowing the answer to this as well.
Maybe it is usual wear and tear near the keyboard, or a nouns problem (either intermittent, or with the specific site or program individual used). Try buying a new baby grand, they are maybe $10 max. On a laptop use it as an external drive. If that doesn't work, try have your computer cehecked out by a tech person.
resourcefully yes this is a problem with yahoo because yahoo have offered many keyboadr shortcuts but which are not so comman so this creates a mess,it may be your the ivories problem also.

prom dress rental

No comments:

Post a Comment