Friday, September 17, 2010

Why dont these work?

I enjoy a new computer - HP Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40GHz -Memory (RAM) 2.00 GB - Graphics Radeon X1650 SE<---SE i very soon know means Sad Edition. 512 MB loyal.



However - all the unmarked games run so0o0 slow. can you see any reson why it does this. this is the spec for one of the games.

Computer: Pentium IV of 2Ghz or the equivalent (2.8Ghz recommended)

Memory: 512MB RAM (1024Mb recommended)

Operating System: Windows 2000/XP

DirectX: DirectX9.0c

Video Card: Shader 2.0 card with 128 MB of VRAM (256MB recommended)



What do i obligation to do it really annoying as i only get it a few months ago lb1000. Help :D

Why dont these work?

I would recommend ensuring that adjectives of your drivers are up to date, and that you are not running any other software in the perspective while playing games.



I actually own 2 profiles on my XP computer, and simply switch to the other profile (that doesn't have hardly anything loaded on it) whenever I want to play games. That way, I don't enjoy to worry more or less all kind of extra software eating up my gaming contraption resources.



Also, if you are playing online games, it could be your internet connection. Do you experience it within single person (not online) games?



It might nouns like a discomfort to switch from gaming profile to regular profile (for downloading, music, websurfing, communicating, etc.), but generally I play games for a few hours, and next compute for a few hours, so it doesn't bother me.



You may also need to adjust settings inside the activity for best performance.

The answers post by the user, for information with the sole purpose, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment