Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why wont a fly drive work on my computer?


Why wont a fly drive work on my computer?

Possible your computer software won't support it.



Some Jump Drives enjoy to have software downloaded beforehand your computer will read it. Especially the older ones.
what do you be determined exactly? like it wont endorse it or it wont open anything? if it wont certificate it, there's a way to do it...I a short time ago dont remember it off the top of my come first...I know you have to do something within control panel.if it wont open anything, try restarting your computer...thats what happen to me the other day..
I own seen issues since where someone have a drive mapped on their PC to the drive memo following all of the physical drives on a piece of equipment. The PC gets confused as to why it cannot assign the subsequent letter contained by sequence and does nothing. Re-mapping that drive to a latest letter can after allow the jump drive to be properly assigned. That's worth a try if it could be the problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment