Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Will my disk space ever return?

Say I download a movie that's.. oh.. 1.1411gb (I know that's really specific.. but it's for the point of this question). I keep watch on it, and then desire to delete it--drag and drop it into the once empty recycle bin, then click Empty the Recycling Bin. Will I draw from all 1.1411gb worth of disk space rear?



I'm running on Windows Vista, if that helps any. (Or does it not event.. D:!)

Will my disk space ever return?

It doesn't matter, and yes the disk space will return. But if it doesn't you can try running disk cleanup and click on the pick that says adjectives files on this computer. Then select c: drive. Then go to the advanced tab and click on delete backup and shadow copies. That should free up quite a bit.
if it's a downloaded movie, you will achieve all the disk space subsidise, it's not like installing a program wherein secret files are installed in your PC

of computer rental

No comments:

Post a Comment