Friday, September 17, 2010

Why does my dvd/cd-rw combo drive not see DVDs?

I hold a Dell Inspiron 2200 with a DVD/CD-RW combo drive, when I put contained by a cd it reads it fine, but when I put surrounded by a DVD it doesn't recognize that it is in attendance. I have checked that it is a combo drive so I know that it contained by not just a cd drive. Any philosophy on what may be causing this problem?

Why does my dvd/cd-rw combo drive not see DVDs?

My HP dvd drive did indistinguishable thing. I wasnt competent to read or write the DVD the DVD until I used the software that came near the drive. (Mine had/has Nero). Once I used that I was fine and could use it resembling a normal DVD drive. I regard its because windows drag and drop within explorer is for audio and stuff and video files cant be transferred like that. I would recommend getting Nero or something similar to use the DVD to its maximum potential.
I'd try re-installing the driver for the drive.
Try using a different program for viewing the DVDs, such as WinDVD


No comments:

Post a Comment