Friday, September 17, 2010

Why cant i achieve any nouns from my laptop through my tv?

my laptop and tv are connected using an hdmi cable, thus far it should give nouns out but it isnt! any ideas?

Why cant i achieve any nouns from my laptop through my tv?

If yous HDMI cable from the TV go to a port on your VIDEO CARD it will only receive VIDEO.



Unless you enjoy cables to the SOUND CARD too you will hear N O T H I N G





Might be worth checking !!



Note to Evan (answerer 2) : video cards are usually connected to the nouns card They are ? Are you sure ? My video card sits in an AGP slot, and have NO direct connection to ANY audio circuitry. The DVI output on a Video card, which can use an adapter to drive HDMI is a PURE VIDEO signal, NOT combined. I hold NEVER seen a video card that can pipe the audio from a different card to it's outputs.
Can you select different audio inputs through the menu on the T.V. I wonder if you need to detail your computer to output audio to HDMI.



In regards to the other answer, video cards are usually connected to the nouns card. HDMI is video and audio. It sounds like the other answerer is dictum HDMI is video only.
you involve to use a cable to connect your sound card to your tv, otherwise you will get hold of no sound what so ever...
that head is for graphics only not nouns you need a organize from your soundcard to your tv's audio input.
if your tv has a a headphone socket, try putting some phone in, worked for me, i couldn't gain sound any!


No comments:

Post a Comment