Friday, September 17, 2010

Why can't my DVD-ROM read DVD compatible games??

It can read ordinary CD's but when I insert games which uses DVD's i can't run the game!! Anyone can back me?

Why can't my DVD-ROM read DVD compatible games??

IS it ONLY the games you can't read ?

If you open window explorer, does it show the disc as being readable for notes ? Does it give a size or not ?



If you can manually browse to the disc, just run the installer program manually by double clicking.



if it won't read ANY DVD didcs, buy a strange drive, might as well for DVDRW immediately.



If it only read some discs, then the other suggestions something like formats MIGHT play into it, if they use some special modern anti copy security that confused elder drives.
Hi!



DVD-ROM drives are quite infirm. They can read DVD-R disks, but not DVD+R. I believe this is the problem.



Good luck!
Check if the DVD is a DVD+


No comments:

Post a Comment