Friday, September 17, 2010

Why can't my computer play games?

I installed direct x 9.0c or w/e but Warcaft III still won't work. I run dxdiag and this is what i got.



Direct3D 7 check results: Failure at step 8 (Creating 3D Device): HRESULT = 0x887602eb (error code)

Direct3D 8 test results: Failure at step 8 (Creating 3D Device): HRESULT = 0x8876086a (3D not available)

Direct3D 9 interview results: Failure at step 8 (Creating 3D Device): HRESULT = 0x8876086a (3D not available)



I guess my video card can't make 3D ****. How do I obtain this to work?

Why can't my computer play games?

I think you obligation a new video card. Or you will inevitability to update the drivers for your existing card.



You should find out what video card you have and drop by the manufacturer's web site to download the up-to-the-minute drivers for your card.



Of course, I this still does not work and you have an elder computer with a lousy video card, consequently you probably need a better video card.

The answers post by the user, for information solely, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



wedding rental plants

No comments:

Post a Comment